Currently, we are looking for the brightest candidates to join the remote team in Haiti, which will support our international customer service activities.
If you want to be part of an international company and want to help us grow the outstanding support team,
If you feel that your skillset matches our requirements, then we will be delighted to have you on board.
- Excellent command of English is a must - both verbal and written (B2 to C1 level)
- Prior customer service experience (sales and/or phone)
- Experience with CRM will be considered as an advantage*
- A positive and energetic personality and excellent communication
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to multi-task and comply with deadlines and high priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Able to work independently and problem solve when necessary
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Computer literacy
- Strong Internet connection as internet speed test will be conducted
- Person computer/ laptop which you can use to perform your work
- Stable electricity or alternative solar power supply is an advantage
Your daily tasks:
- Respond to high volume calls, emails, voicemails, and online chats
- Social media monitoring and messaging
- Grow customer base, locating new customers
- Perform outbound calls to attract new clients
- Provide feedback and ideas internally to improve the customer experience and increase sales
- Proactively follow up with new and existing clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
What do we offer:
- Opportunities to work remotely in our young and energetic international team
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- 8-hour working day - day shift
Working place: Home-based (Haiti).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.